2013年5月28日 星期二

Overly Attached Girlfriend:泰勒絲惡搞-我們將永遠不會分手 歌詞


I remember when you met me the first time.
But I knew all about you already 'Cause I...
Follow you around  and then you see.
I learn every detail of your life.
What?
Then you I'm weird 'cause I said,
"Baby,You love me and that will never change."
Trust me!
Remember how you try to run away?
I say,"I love you."You hang up,
I called back, I love you!
#
Oooh~~
You called the cops again last night,but...
Oooh~~
This time,I hid your phone,you're not along!
#
*
'Cause we are never ever ever
Going to break up.
And we~ are never ever ever
Going to break up.
I'll cut you off from you friends.
You can't trust them,only me!

Yeah we~ are never ever ever
Going to break up.

*
Like EVER~~

You'll never gonna miss your single life.
I'll be,Calling you all hours of the night.
And you,will get to hear my voice all the time.
Don't worry.I'll never lose your side.
(重複#)
(重複*)

We're never gonna break up.
I know you won't try...Just in case

I used to think,what love was whatever ever.
Then I saw your face.Never say never.

So calls me up and he's like,"I got a restraining order"
And I'm like,I'm just...that will keep us apart.
You know?
Like we're never gonna break up
LIKE EVER haha

(重複*)
Ooooh~~
I'll kill you!
Just kidding!
I won't kill you,but...
I won't have to,because you don't want to break up,either.
RIGHT?

沒有留言:

張貼留言